The Wind and the Earth The Wind and the Earth

It really reminds me of good old RPGs that I used to play when I was younger including Baten Kaitos! Great stuff! :)

Amethyst Amethyst

Awesome

Welcome Welcome

Its so true what you said in your description. Theres no time to do nothing. I have been bored and unmotivated for a long time now but I want to change again and get back to create stuff. Sometimes you just have to force yourself and even if your body doesnt want to do anything at the moment just tell yourself to actually do something. Also nice little jingle!

TheDukesDepot responds:

Thank you. :) That means a lot to hear. AND YES!!! I would most definitely love to hear more stuff by you when you're ready.

Swell Swell

Great track saucybro! how are you doing?

saucybird responds:

ay i'm good! been working on a bunch of different stuff ie. music/youtube/soccer stuff (believe or not lol)/gaming, been keeping busy, how about you tho?

Riverside Riverside

Im running out of daily Bard dosis, this one helped but I am going to need more x)

Neon-Bard responds:

Haha! Good to hear from you VGM! I've been pretty invisible here on Newgrounds for the past...forever...I have some stuff that I've been working on that will hopefully be up soon. Thanks for listening! :)

The Small Things The Small Things

Nice to see stuff from you again and great melody as well!

satyre responds:

Hey, yes I haven't submitted something lately. Always busy :D, thanks for your comment :)

All Her Angels All Her Angels

While this is unique I feel like all the melodies you put in there have no synergy at all. Its not bad tho and quite fun to listen to!

Poppy Fields Poppy Fields

Wow I would pay you half my wage for this xD

saucybird responds:

Lmao videogamemaniac <3

Opera Of The Dead Opera Of The Dead

Makes me want to go on a spooky adventure! Really cool!

Mattashi responds:

Thanks! :D

My alarm clock My alarm clock

This would be a bit too quiet for me to wake up. Cant go wrong with the super mario star theme xD

TheDukesDepot responds: